Thursday, February 8, 2007

8 Feb 2007




There is somthing special about the african bush and the sites and sounds of it.

I'm lucky I work at a game lodge in Zululand South Africa and get to see some of the most amazing sites that nature has to offer.

I would love to share these sites with you and will be posting stories on my blog about some of the customs, cultures and facts about the bush

This moring I went on a game drive and saw Mom and Baby white rhino having a mud bath it was awe inspiring the babies name is Allan named after one of our rangers

I also saw that we have a proud new mom on the reserve a baby hippo was born three days ago I will try to get some photos of this and post them

I hope my blog is a succsess and that you all we be as inspired by the splendour of South African nature

No comments: